|BOISE IDAHO AREA REAL ESTATE
BOISE LUXURY HOMES
|What a REALTOR® can do for you
The REALTOR® you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. Unlike many
real estate agents who are simply licensed by their state to do business, REALTORS® have
taken additional steps to become members of the local board of REALTORS® and have
agreed to act under and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. Plus...
* A REALTOR® can help you determine how much home you can afford. Often a
REALTOR® can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative
* A REALTOR®, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what
personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
* A REALTOR® is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs,
municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could
affect your decision to buy.
* A REALTOR® can usually research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple
Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
* A REALTOR® can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style,
features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal
A REALTOR® often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that make a home more
suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are
about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win
agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.